Friday 13 July 2012

Lost Tribe Podcast: iTunes

Lost Tribe Podcast - Now on iTunes!

As we mentioned earlier this week, we have started a podcast to talk about music, movies, comics, video games, and other forms of girl repellant.  If those are things you dig then it's definitely worth checking out.  And for all of you ipod/ipad/iphone users, the Lost Tribe Podcast has passed a rigorous evaluation process (submitting it and clicking two buttons) and is now available of iTunes. 

So give it a listen, download it, subscribe, comment, or do whatever it is you do with the interweb these days.  It's much appreciated.

P.S. Stay tuned for the release of Lost Tribe Podcast - Ep. 3: Detroit is Terrifying on Sunday.

P.P.S. As you can see my photoshopping (ms paint) skills have gotten very impressive, so if you want to hire me as a graphic designer just send me a message describing why I should lend my considerable talent to your project. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment